HEALTH AND WELLNESS USERS
- Leave each appointment feeling energized and refreshed with a youthful glow
- Restore your body with the healing power of freezing temperatures to recover from daily stressors in your life
- Boosted metabolism to support weight loss and maintain appearance
- Mood enhancing endorphins to fuel your day and feel your absolute best
Athletes and Medical Recovery Patients
- Speedy muscle recovery and rapid healing after tough workouts or injuries
- Reduce pain and soreness in problem areas that are holding you back
- Recover faster so you can get back to training and living your normal life
- Reduces inflammation naturally
Anxiety and Depression Patients
- Creates a feeling of self worth and natural feeling of energy after each session
- Improve sleep cycle and fall asleep faster and deeper instead of staying up late with anxious thoughts
- Balances out the brain to promote healthy thoughts for a happier and more relaxed version of yourself
Energize your body with Cryotherapy
Experience Healing Like Never Before
The Cryofacial™ was developed by Jonas Kuehne, MD, and uses pressurized liquid nitrogen vapors which are applied to the face and neck to help stimulate and improve the overall appearance of the skin. A course of Cryofacials helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and reduces the appearance of pores.
Benefits of Cryofacial
Stimulates Collagen Production
Triggers Hair Follicle Stimulation and Growth
Treats and Sooths Eczema and Psoriasis
Reduces Pore Size
Improves Blood Flow and Circulation
Unlike whole body cryotherapy localized cryotherapy can be used to target specific areas delivering the benefits of WBC locally. Clients frequently combine this treatment with Whole Body Cryotherapy, to treat specific problem areas. As temperatures as low as -240 degrees F can be reached by our devices, a local area treatment only needs to be conducted for about 5-10 minutes.
Whole Body Cryotherapy
Cryotherapy is a treatment that exposes your body to ultra-low temperatures that range between -200°F and -256 °F for three minutes. This environment tricks the brain into thinking the body is freezing which then sends it into fight or flight mode, causing blood to rush to your core. First utilized in Japan in 1978 it was designed to supplement health and wellness programs, without treating any medical diseases, disorders or illness. Clients who have undergone cryotherapy sessions say they experience a multitude of benefits, including “feeling rejuvenated”, “a feeling of wellbeing” “improvement in athletic performance” and “having more energy.”
Benefits of Local Cryo
Preliminary studies suggest that cryotherapy may offer the following benefits:
Pain relief and muscle healing
Preventing and treating cancer
Reducing anxiety and depression
Improving symptoms of eczema
Treating Migraine Headaches
The increase in blood flow promotes detoxification and provides a holistic mental and spiritual health experience. Mood boosting endorphins are released leaving you energized and refreshed.
Cryotherapy promotes rapid healing, reduces pain and muscle soreness, and supports chronic pain management. It is also used to decrease anxiety, improve sleep patterns and supports weight loss with its steep metabolism boost.
Cryotherapy was designed to supplement health and wellness programs. Clients say they experience a multitude of benefits, including feelings of wellbeing, rejuvenation, and having more energy.